Convert Your Figma Design Into a Webflow Website
Figma is a fantastic design tool. It allows designers to connect their personal workflow and design intelligence onto a screen for clients to get a hard-on (sorry for the language), but, it’s not built for the web. If you want to take your Figma designs one step further to a Webflow site, try converting them into Webflow. We’ll walk you through everything you need to know.
What is Webflow?
Webflow is a design tool that allows you to create your website from scratch. It's an editor that uses code snippets to create website pages and design elements. This tool is specifically made for designers and agencies who want to create a website without touching code at all. (We would lie if we said it was not any code at all. We would call it low-code because you have to use some type of code if you want to make it sick) Webflow is a cloud-based design tool that lets you create, manage, and host website designs. It lets you create landing pages, blogs, and eCommerce stores. Some features that set Webflow apart from other tools include visual layout tools, pre-made design templates (but you don't want templates.. eww), integration with CMS, and a lot more. Want to know more about what makes Webflow better than WordPress in some cases? Read here
Convert Figma to Webflow
- One way to convert your design from Figma to Webflow, is to log into Webflow, create a new project and develop the Figma designs by yourself or force an overworked intern to do it. Simple as that (if you know how to use Webflow) I am sorry if you are not liking the first choice we gave. The other one is better, trust me!
- The second and best choice is to use Ish.Studio. By uploading your design to the “new site request” button, you will get a brand new fresh, and steamy Webflow website exactly like the design you made. How can we do that? Well, a magician never reveals his/hers secrets! You have to be verified as a partner before you can use the magic. Apply for partnership here.
Pros of converting Figma to Webflow
- You'll save time and energy: A conversion will give you a head start because your design will already be coded out in days not months. You can then focus on what is important… The client and the design! Or you can finally start planning that trip to the Bahamas!
- You’ll be able to use all that saved money on coconuts in the Bahamas or show off your sexy EBITDA to your friends! The flat on-demand pricing model let you calculate the price of every project. We are about 50-60% cheaper than the typical agency (that would be you). In other words, that means you save money and earn more!
- Joking aside, it's just pros here. And I can assure you that the cons, below will be a pro.
Cons of converting Figma to Webflow with Ish.Studio
- If I am brutally honest I can't find any cons, but I will try my best to find some. First, you won't be able to yell at your in-house developer anymore. (I know, it sucks but that's life. Suck it up, champ! )
- You have to design more websites. Ohh No, more design work means more clients to be yelled at. That is actually a con!
- You’ll have to learn how to sell more websites. Cause when you ship your design to ish.Studio will be ready in days! (You can always shoot a dm to say we have to use a longer time)
Once you’ve created your design in Figma, you’ll be able to send it directly to Ish.Studio. Your client doesn't even have the time to say "is it ready soon?" before it is freshly baked in their account. Are you looking to convert your Figma design to a Webflow website? Or are your agency ready to scale?
Click here to apply for a partnership. To convert Figma design to Webflow websites.